TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR
ON BRITISH AIRWAYS’
1. This competition is available only to Eligible Participants. An Eligible Participant is a person who is aged 18 years or over and a follower of the British Airways account on Facebook.com. Employees of BA or its affiliates will not be Eligible Participants. BA reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Eligible Participants. By taking part in this competition, Eligible Participants confirm that they accept these terms and conditions.
2. To enter this competition, Eligible Participants can play the game by pulling the lever in the Instant Flight tab on Facebook and find out instantly if they have won Avios. . Eligible Participants will be able to participate in the competition once a day between 00:00 and 23:59 26th April 2013 until 13th May 2013 (“Promotion Period”). Eligible Participants will receive an extra credit for each Facebook friend of theirs that starts to use the app after they do. If you spin a winning combination, you will receive a unique code, which you must keep a record of. You will and will be asked to provide your email address so that we may contact you to confirm your prize and provide details of how you may claim the prize
3. The prize will be confirmed to the winner by email (the “Confirmation Email”) by or on 20th May 2013 at or around 3pm BST. To claim the prize, you must reply to the Confirmation Email giving your valid Executive Club Membership number within 7 days of receiving the Confirmation Email. If you are not yet an Executive Club Member you must first register at ba.com and then reply to the Confirmation Email in the same way as above within 7 days of receiving the Confirmation Email to claim your prize. If the prize remains unclaimed after 7 days of receiving the Confirmation Email or is declined by the winner, a supplementary winner may be drawn at BA's discretion and will be notified via email.
4. The total number of Avios won shall be credited by British Airways to the winner’s Executive Club account by or on 31st May 2013.
5. The two winning combinations and prizes are as follows: Avios Logo + Avios Logo + Avios Logo = 1,000 Avios (30 prizes to be won) British Airways Logo + British Airways Logo + British Airways Logo = 60,000 Avios (1 prize to be won) Any other combinations e.g. Apple + Apple + Apple will not receive any Avios
6. Avios can be used towards flights 60,000 Avios may be enough for an economy return flight from the UK to Milan for two people excluding taxes, fees and charges, which are not included in the redemption booking and must be paid for separately by the winner.
7. Please check http://www.britishairways.com/travel/avios-calculator/public/en_ for full list of flights that can be purchased using Avios.
8. No purchase is necessary to be in with a chance of winning the Avios prizes.
9. BA accepts no responsibility for damage or loss resulting from misdirected or incomplete entries arising from computer malfunction, viruses, bugs, telephone malfunction or other such causes. BA has no responsibility for any malfunction, delay, loss or damage caused by the Facebook website, its malfunction, or the actions of its administrators. The promoters are in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party web sites or home page access or where any reproduction of the information contained on Facebook misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with the competition.
10. No third party or bulk entries are permitted and will be disqualified.
11. The use of the awarded Avios shall be subject to the conditions described in the General Conditions of the Executive Club program.
12. Prizes are non changeable and non transferable. No cash or credit alternatives are offered. No upgrades are allowed. All third party terms and conditions relating to the prize apply.
13. Reward flights are subject to Executive Club terms and conditions http://www.britishairways.com/travel/ec-terms-and-conditions/public/. The final price and taxes, fees and carrier charges will depend on the route, cabin and airline you book. Any taxes, fees and carrier charges displayed are based on today’s currency conversion rates [and cannot be redeemed using Avios].
14. )Participation in the promotion constitutes the winner’s consent to BA’s and its agents’ use of your name and country of residence for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration and you confirm that you will obtain from any guest whom you invite permission for BA and its agents to use their name and country of residence, for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation.
15. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, You are providing your details to BA and not to Facebook.
16. Personal data will be taken where necessary from all entries received but shall be limited to those details reasonably necessary for the administration of the competition. This information may be shared with any other third parties reasonably involved in the competition without liability to BA or such third parties.
17. By entering the competition you assign to BA the complete copyright and all other rights in any entry, which shall be for the full period of copyright.
18. The winner’s name can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Nuria Garrido, British Airways plc, Waterside (HCAG), PO Box 365, Harmondsworth, UB7 0GB.
19. BA reserves the right to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this competition and any tickets issued in the event of major catastrophe, war, strike, earthquake or any actual or anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstance beyond the promoter's control.
20. Promotional materials form part of these terms and conditions. This competition is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
21. The promoter of this prize draw is British Airways plc (BA), Waterside, PO Box 365, Harmondsworth, UB7 0GB. Registered Number 1777777 England.